Senin, 24 November 2014

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT -MKBCIA-


CIA
Make up artist

Hi guys! For you who live at Yogyakarta, Pontianak – Kalimantan Barat, and Kuching – Malaysia and if you want to get beautiful make over from me for your birthday, pre-wedding, wedding, graduation, personal photoshoot, commercial photoshoot, OTHER OCCASIONS you can trust your special days with me.
I am a proffesional makeup artist based in Indonesia and recently work at Yogyakarta. Soon I will catch you up at Pontianak and Kuching-Malaysia. I am very perfectionist in details which makes all my beauty creations are great! My imagination of beauty things also make my creations are truly creative. For me, all women are already beautiful. Makeup is merely only the tool to show off more of your beauty. God gift, the beauty creature has to be improved and kept. Bring your dream makeup theme and let me realize your dream and imagination into real! Because beauty is art and art is beauty.
For reservation please kindly contact me on

LINE : Augustinaagasi
089655672400
For details price list please kindly inform me and send me email at

Your Happiness is my Genuine Happiness

Here are some of my works. Enjoy!









Graduation makeup


Personal photoshoot makeup








Commercial/theme photoshoot makeup












Pre-wedding makeup


 (Doc: Peek Tavis)




Commercial/theme photoshoot makeup







     Theme Party (halloween) makeup 

Thank you and Love yaa!

2 komentar:

  1. Aku berada di Ketapang, Kalimantan Barat.

    Setauku masih jarang ada yang skillnya sebaik sist di kalimantan barat :)

    Sukses ya :D

    BalasHapus
  2. Ya ampun masa sih mas? Makasih banyak ya.. iya kebanyakan pada lari ke Jawa sih, tapi aku mau ngembangin di tanah kelahiranku aja eheee ^^ Makasih byk. sukses juga buat mas ^^

    BalasHapus